Feb 28, 2008

My first Meme..

This is the first time I am being tagged...Really excited about it..Thanks to Coco of Ambrosia..

Here are the rules for the Meme..
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

Was thinking for a while what to write about me..Here are a few facts my foodie friends do not know about me..

I have never entered the kitchen to cook before my marriage not even to help my mother in cooking..Was really lazy those days..Started cooking Only few months after my marriage when I came here to the US..But now I have developed the passion for cooking and have started experimenting with different cuisines..

I am a very much reserved person..I do not speak much to anyone whom I meet for the first time unless they come and speak to me..I am very sensitive and cry when i get angry..

I love designing mehndhi..I have won many mehndhi competitions in college..

I have a great fear for dogs..

Have learnt playing the guitar when I was at school..

These were the things that came up quickly in my mind when i was thinking what to write about myself..Thanks again Coco..

Now i would like to tag 5 of my friends to share few facts about themselves....
Dhivya from Dhivya's Cuisine
Sagari of Indian Cooking
Uma of Essence of Andhra
Lisa from Lisa's Vegetarian kitchen
Pragyan from Cooking at Pragyan's

Good luck friends!!

9 comments:

  1. Ohh divya changed ur template...looks very nice...I couldn't say "it's great to know abt u",bcoz i've already known some....u know thatday really i thought"evalo amidhiyana ponnu namba dhan romba vayadikaromooo"
    :))))thanks for tagging me....Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Divya,

    Thanks for tagging me. I will come up with the answers soon.

    Most of my facts match with yours. That was a good meme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dhivya and Uma..
    Eager to hear more about u..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Divya;

    Thanks for the mention. I don't typically participate in these memes because I spend way too much time on the computer as it is. However, this is the third time I've been tagged for this meme, with slight variations, and so I just might play along later on tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First time i am passing, nice to know little about u :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi divya,

    I finally finished the meme. Please visit my blog to see it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Hi..
Thanks for dropping by my blog and rendering your valuable comments..Hope you had a nice time reading my recipes..Thanks for your encouragement..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...